Welcome to the very first SCD Sundays!
I love submitting some of my recipes to recipe roundups like Slightly Indulgent Tuesdays. There are a lot of healthy recipes featured on there, but most of them are not SCD.
I thought it would be fun to collect SCD recipes every week, so we can all share our creations.
Submissions this week will be open until Saturday September 29th!
I am opening the collection up to GAPS and Paleo as well, in order to increase the amount of recipes that can be submitted.
If you do not have a blog where you can post your recipes, but you have been thinking about starting one, now would be a great time. I use Blogger, and it couldn’t be easier, but there are many free blog options.
If you do not want to start a blog, but you have a recipe you are wanting to share, you can email the recipe to me, and I will check it out and then post it on my blog, provided it is an SCD, GAPS or Paleo compliant recipe. I will credit you of course.
Here are the submission guidelines:
- Recipe must fit with one of the following diets: Specific Carbohydrate Diet (SCD), GAPS, Paleo
- First word of recipe title must indicate which diet it falls under (examples: SCD Carrot Muffins or Paleo Grilled chicken). If it works for more than one diet you can put that in the title – SCD and GAPS Muffins or mention the other diet in parentheses after the name – SCD Muffins (also GAPS).
- If your recipe does not have this in the title it will be removed, you can then resubmit with the correct title.
- This is so people who are following a particular diet can easily find the recipes that fit for them.
- You must link back to this blog post in your recipe post (it must be to the url of this post, not just the website)
- Please include a photo of your recipe
- Spread the word! (Facebook, Twitter etc)
Entering is super easy – just follow the link below where it says “Click here to enter” then just follow the instructions!