2 ½ cups almond flour
½ tsp salt
½ tsp baking soda
¼ cup honey
¼ cup melted butter
1 tsp lemon juice
- Combine almond flour, salt, and baking soda in a large bowl.
- In a smaller bowl, combine honey, melted butter, eggs, and lemon juice.
- Whisk until well mixed.
- Pour wet ingredients into bowl with almond flour mixture.
- Stir until all ingredients are thoroughly combined.
- Place bowl in refrigerator and chill for 30 minutes to an hour.
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Scoop dough by large tablespoonfuls and roll into a ball with your hands.
- Place a couple inches apart on baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes until tops are golden and firm to the touch. Toothpick inserted in the middle should come out clean.
Makes 12 – 15 biscuits depending on how big you make them.
Latest posts by Sherry Lipp (see all)
- SCD Recipe: Easy Vanilla Cashew Butter Candy – Honey Sweetened - January 1, 2021
- SCD Recipe: Figgy Pudding – Grain-Free, Sugar-Free - December 19, 2020
- SCD Recipe: Instant Pot Spinach-Onion-Parmesan Egg Bites - November 19, 2020