Whenever I make something with pumpkin – like pumpkin pancakes, I always seem to have leftover puree that I’m not sure what to do with. I don’t usually want to make the exact same thing, so I decided to come up with something different.
I also had some yogurt that I needed to use up, so I decided on making these pops. I had too much for just my popsicle holder, so my silicone molds came in handy. Truthfully, I kind I wish I had done all bites. They’re so perfect when you just want a little something.
Just because the weather’s warm, doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy pumpkin! These pops combine deliciousness of pumpkin with the needs for something cool and refreshing.
SCD Frozen Yogurt Pumpkin Pops and Bites
- 1 cup pumpkin puree (you can use an SCD-legal brand like Libby’s)
- 1 cup SCD plain yogurt (strained or unstrained)
- 2 – 3 Tbsp honey (to taste)
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger
- 1/4 tsp ground cloves
- 1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp lemon juice
Place all ingredients in a blender or food processor
Blend until smooth
Pour into popsicle holders and/or silicone molds
Freeze for about 4 hours, until completely frozen
Latest posts by Sherry Lipp (see all)
- Video: How to Make Tea In Your Instant Pot - May 16, 2019
- SCD Recipe: Crispy Chicken Fingers - April 28, 2019
- SCD Recipe: Honey Vanilla Cheesecake – Instant Pot - April 15, 2019