I’ve always wanted to make it and now I finally tried Pumpkin Frozen Yogurt.
It’s pretty simple.
2 cups pureed cooked pumpkin
4 cups very thick yogurt (I used whole milk yogurt strained overnight)
1/2 cup honey (add a little more if you want it sweeter, this was mildly sweet)
1 tsp cinnamon
1/4 tsp ground ginger
1/4 tsp nutmeg
1/4 tsp cloves
1 tbsp vanilla
- Strain yogurt overnight – for best results
- Combine all ingredients in blender
- Blend until smooth
- Pour into ice cream maker
- Follow manufacturer directions
- Thaw for 10 – 15 minutes before serving (mine froze pretty solid, but if you use even a high fat yogurt, it will probably be softer)