You can eat these cookies as is or you can make them into sandwich or thumbprints!
2 cups almond flour
1/4 tsp salt
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 cup finely shredded coconut
1/4 cup honey
1 tbsp vanilla
3 tbsp butter – melted
- Combine dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- Add egg, honey, vanilla, and melted butter
- Beat on medium speed for a couple minutes until everything is well combined
- Place dough on a piece of plastic cling wrap
- Wrap around dough and form into a ball
- Refrigerate for at least an hour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper
- Roll out dough between 2 pieces of parchment paper so it is about a 1/4 inch thick
- Cut out with a cookie cutter, repeat until dough is used
- Bake for 7 – 9 minutes until cookies are golden brown
- Cookies will become crisp as they cool
- Allow to cool completely before spreading filling (jam, or peanut butter) between the cookies for sandwiches.
Recipe being shared on Slightly Indulgent Tuesday